The Right Snow Plow For Your Half-Ton Truck
As half-ton pick-ups became lighter in the quest for increased fuel efficiency, half-ton truck owners have struggled to find a rugged hard-working snowplow that meets today’s vehicle weight requirements. Until now! The HT Series snowplow is a full-size, full-featured snowplow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups, so you can plow your property yourself.
As half-ton pickup truck manufacturers reduce vehicle weight in their quest for increased fuel efficiency, snowplowers struggle to find a legitimate, rugged, hard-working plow that matches their vehicle specifications.
That's why Fisher developed the sleek new HT Series. Targeted specifically for today's half-ton 4WD pickup trucks, the Fisher HT is a full-size, full-featured snowplow with the strength to handle standard-duty commercial, institutional and extended-use home-owner applications.
And since it's built by Fisher, it's backed by a 60-year heritage of top product performance and unmatched customer loyalty.
HT Series Snowplow features include:
- The proven Minute Mount 2 System - It's simple, reliable and fast with a handy push-bar that makes mounting even even easier. Features multiplex electrical technology and provides 100% fleet interchangeability with existing Minute Mount 2 mounts.
- Covered hydraulic system provides protection from the elements.
- Exclusive scrape lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for clean scraping action.
- The original trip-edge design. Only the edge of the blade trips back when encountering an obstacle.
- INTENSIFIRE halogen headlamps for a smooth, wide beam pattern that illuminates the entire plowing surface.
- 6 vertical ribs and a full-length horizontal tube provide extra stability and strength to the core of the blade.
- 75 degree attack angle provides improved scrapping and better back-dragging.
- 15 1/2-inch curl radius improves snow rolling action.
- Control options include the hand-held Fish-Stik or a compact joystick control.
- Optional accessories include 3/8" and 1/2" steel or 1" poly cutting edges, cast iron shoes, curb guards, rubber snow deflector and poly SnoFoil.