SumoSprings are proprietary suspension products designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort.
Available in both front and rear applications for most trucks, vans, buses and motor homes, there are three distinct styles of SumoSprings:
• Maxim – 1 piece, attaches on both sides
• Rebel – 2 piece, attaches on both sides
• Solo – 1 piece, attaches on one side
All SumoSprings are manufactured from proprietary closed microcellular urethane with materials density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics designed specifically to suit customers’ applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• will compress up to 80% of their original height with full memory rebound
• will stretch up to 50% of their original height when attached both top and bottom
• have progressive spring rates for soft engagement and greater resistance with heavier loads (progressive load control)
• will never leak and cause a loss of performance
• have minimal lateral expansion under load allowing for operation in confined spaces
• are highly resistant to oils, salts and UV rays
• will perform within the temperature range of -25°F and 200°F
• are 100% maintenance free, “fit-it-and-forget-it”
All SumoSprings are manufactured in the USA.