Fisher QuickCaster 300W Tailgate Spreader
Mount it and go!
The FISHER® QUICK-CASTER™ 300W wireless electric tailgate spreader is the ultimate “plug ‘n’ play” spreader for ice control. The standard 2" receiver hitch and 7-pin connector make it easy to install on many vehicles without drilling or wiring, and the key fob control is completely wireless! Available with mounts to fit a wide variety of vehicles, from pickup trucks and SUVs to utility vehicles and tractors.
The 300W Tailgate Spreader is a wireless salt spreader that comes with a vertical high-flow auger for spreading bagged rock salt. Simply install the unit into a 2-inch reciever hitch and connect the 7-pin harness for plug-and-play operation. Then, control the spreader with a pocket-sized wireless remote.
For Best Pricing and Availability
300W Spreader Specs
- 3.0 cu ft capacity
- Weight Empty: 68lbs
- Weight Full: 240lbs
- Up to 25' spread width
- Single stage
- Auger feed system
- Designed for bagged rock salt
- Wireless Control
- Electric Driven
- 12-volt DC direct drive
300W - Bypass Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Remove power from spreader and place the "Pair/Bypass" switch in the "Bypass" position
- When power is next applied to the spreader, it will operate in Bypass mode and start at the 100% speed.
- The remote key fob will be locked-out
- Why have a Bypass Mode?
- If the key fob control becomes lost or non-functional, the operator can put the spreader into Bypass Mode and finish the job
300W - Spreader Mounts
- 300W Mount Options (5)
- 2" Light Duty Hitch Mount is used to mount the 300W to a vehicle's 2" receiver hitch.
(2" receiver hitch comes standard on 300W)
- Drop Utility Mount is a low-profile mount for utility vehicles
- Trailer Mount gives spreaders the ability to be towed via a lawn and garden hitch
- Utility Mount is used to mount spreaders to various utility vehicles
- 3-point Mount allows spreaders to attach to the 3-point hitch of compact tractors
- Weather Cover #75925