Protecting your privacy when using our website is important to us. Please note how your data will be used.
Data for Payment
The shopping cart may collect the following shopper information for credit card processing:
- Address (billing and/or shipping)
- Credit/Debit card details
The information is collected so that payment can be processed and shipping can occur. The payment data will be shared with a payment processor as well as the order total and possibly order details such as the products ordered. Payment processors include:
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Payflow Pro version 4
Data for Tax
Your shipping address and product details will be shared with a Tax API so that an accurate tax calculation can be made.
Data for Analytics
Pages browsed will be logged by the Web Server. The information tracked and logged will include your IP.
Data collected when browsing the store
Your IP and cookie data will be shared with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus should you click on their links.
Data Collected when Registering
When you register for an account we collect your Name and Email and when you checkout we store your Billing Address, Shipping Address, and Order Details to enable easy check out the next time you order.
Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your device. They are used to remember preferences and improve the browsing and checkout experience. Our shopping cart uses the following cookies:
- Shopping Basket Cookie — sets a basket ID to correlate to your temporary shopping cart file. (remains for up to 30 days)
- Mini Cart Cookie — contains a list of products you have added to your cart. Used for displaying your shopping basket while you browse store pages. (remains for up to 30 days)
- Customer Registration Cookie — contains your name and whether or not you are logged in. (remains for up to 20 minutes)
Orders — When an order is completed the order information (including email, name, address, products, shipping method, etc.) is stored in a database. That information remains for up to one year.
Customer Registration — Your orders and addresses will remain until you delete them in your account.
Orders — Contact us to remove order data.
Customer Registration — Contact us to remove your account.
Fulfilling Data Requests
Contact us if you need a copy of your Orders or Customer Registration data.