DumperDogg Dump Beds
DumperDogg by Buyers are available in steel or polymer. They also fit most beds 8 feet and 6 feet. Cab guards, wall extensions and roll tarp kits are available. Get the quality you expect from Buyer's in a dump bed that's built to last. Turn that pick-up into a dump truck at a price you can't beat!
Dump bed types: stainless, steel and polymerWill you be landscaping year round or will you also be working in snow and ice? Work site size and truck material will help you determine the type of dump bed you need:
- Steel: least expensive, sturdy, best for landscaping in warm climates; steel eventually rusts.
- Stainless steel: more expensive than steel but won’t rust.
- Polymer: most expensive, never rusts, durable flexible; best option for year-round work.
Zequip carries 6 and 8-foot steel, stainless steel and polymer beds that can mount a spreader, power up and down, carry up to 6,000 lbs and dump at 45 degrees.Standard Features:
- Fits Most 8' and 6' Beds
- Power Up and Power Down
- 1.5Kw motor (3 HP max) for Hydraulic Pump
- 2 cu yd cap.(8'); 1.5 cu yd cap.(6')
- Payload cap.: 6,000 lbs. max*
- Dump Angle 0°– 45°
- 12 Gauge Steel or NEW Stainless Steel Material
- Black Powder Coat Finish or NEW Stainless Steel
- Includes Manual Safety Bar
- Tethered Control Box with 9' Cord
- Grease Fittings/Holes in Pivot Points
- Includes Body-Up Indicator Kit (SK10)
- 20' Battery Cables
- Tailgate Chains
- Black Powder Coat Structural Steel Frame
- Double Pivoting and Removable Steel Tailgate
- 3/4" Diameter Tailgate Hinge Pins