ZEQUIP TERMS OF SERVICE
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZEQUIP's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZEQUIP's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZEQUIP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ZEQUIP's web site are provided "as is". ZEQUIP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZEQUIP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZEQUIP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZEQUIP's Internet site, even if ZEQUIP or a ZEQUIP authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
A: Shipping Limitations
Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. In addition, some items too big to ship to a P.O. Box and must be shipped to a street address. Please visit this LINK to see if your address is included in our shipping service area.
B: Order Cancellation
Zequip.com reserves the right to cancel or amend any order placed on its web site. This may included the following reasons but is not limited to: Unavailable Item, Out of Stock Item, Incorrect Shipping Information, Out of Area Shipping, Incorrect Quantity, Invalid Credit Card or Paypal Transaction. If your order is cancelled we will notify you via email with the reason for the cancellation.
All custom manufactured or special order products orders can only be cancelled within the first 24 hours after which the order was placed. Cancellation after such time will not be refunded.
C: Return Policy
These are zequip.com’s (“Zequip”, “we” or “our”) Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the zequip.com website.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Zequip Customer Service through any of the methods provided at https://www.zequip.com/store/contactzequip.html
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Zequip.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Control Boards and all electrical parts we sell are brand new and are sold as is without any warranty. Once an electrical part has been installed, or if the seal is broken on the sealed bag we cannot accept a return because we do not sell returned or used parts. All the parts we sell are brand new. Our suppliers will not warrant electrical parts so we cannot warrant electrical parts. Please do not purchase any electrical parts if you do not accept this policy.
Return Policy Specifications
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Will be applied minimum of 20% of product cost. Please check with customer service before requesting RMA.
- Restocking Fee of 30% will apply on any orders cancelled that have already been shipped and are enroute.
- No shipping charges will be refunded.
- Any missing items (parts etc.) must be reported within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Please check manufactures website for product warranty conditions. Zequip will only replace defective items for up to 30 days after purchase. These items must be returned and condition verified by Zequip personnel before any replacement part or equipment will be issued to customer. All other warranty issues must be placed with the manufacturer.
- We (Zequip) are not responsible for any missing or stolen packages. If the item is confirmed to be delivered to your address by the assigned carrier we will take no responsibility for any restitution if you can not find your packages. Please have your order shipped to a secure location available to be received for delivery during normal delivery times.
In most cases, we never see our customers equipment and we are not mechanics. Because of this, it is impossible for our team to ever tell a customer what they need, we can only recommend solutions and parts based on the information given by the customer. All parts ordered are determined to be “authorized and verified by the customer” and are subject to the normal return policy. Unless the parts shipped is incorrect or the parts do not match the invoice. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs as well as a 20% re-stock fee.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ZEQUIP's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZEQUIP does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ZEQUIP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ZEQUIP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ZEQUIP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZEQUIP of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ZEQUIP's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of OHIO without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.