The T3 features a triple plated chrome finish and hardened steel and provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked.
- The 5/8" pin fits all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Strongest locking pin on the market
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Patented dual lock lug design offers over 5,800 pounds of head pull strength
- Tested specifications exceeds 32,000 pounds
- No internal springs to seize up or brake
- Triple plated chrome finish
- Hardened steel
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip and is machined from 100% solid forged steel
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2 3/4"
- For receivers requiring a longer exposed pin length see the SXT5 (SKU #0017)