CLASSIII REC LOCK-BAR
The T3 features a triple plated chrome finish and hardened steel and provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked.
- The 5/8" pin fits all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- O ring keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime and dirt
- Strongest locking pin on the market
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Patented dual lock lug design offers over 5,800 pounds of head pull strength
- Tested specifications exceeds 32,000 pounds
- No internal springs to seize up or brake
- Triple plated chrome finish
- Hardened steel
- Knurling on lock heads adds style and grip and is machined from 100% solid forged steel
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double headed or dog bone style design
- Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2 3/4"
- For receivers requiring a longer exposed pin length see the SXT5 (SKU #0017)
How to Use
UNCONDITIONAL FULL LIFETIME GUARANTEE
This product is fully warranted to be free of mechanical defects for the life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear associated with the products use.More Information Visit TriMax Locks