Muncie CS10 Series PTO
• Three remote mount output shafts in both keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
• S.A.E. “B”, “BB”, and “C”; DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
• Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
• Muncie drag brake prevents shaft rotation in the “OFF” mode
• Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
• Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
The Muncie Power Take-Off is warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship and to meet Muncie Power Products' standard written specifications at the time of sale. Muncie Power Products' obligation and liability under this warranty is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at Muncie Power Products' option, within one year (two years on Allison World Transmission PTO's) after date of original installation any defective part or parts or any product not meeting the specifications.
This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Muncie Power Products makes no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose. Muncie Power Products' obligation under this warranty shall not include any transportation charges or costs of installation or any liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or delay. The remedies set forth herein are exclusive, and Muncie Power Products' liability with respect to any contract or sale or anything done in connection therewith, whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, or otherwise, shall not, except as expressly provided herein, exceed the price of the product or part on which such liability is based.
If requested by Muncie Power Products, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made are to be returned transportation prepaid to Muncie Power Products. Any installation or use not in accordance with catalogue or package instructions, other improper use, operation beyond capacity, substitution of parts not approved by Muncie Power Products, use with equipment other than the equipment on which the Power Take-Off is first installed, or alteration, or repair made to the Power Take-Offother than at Muncie Power Products shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Muncie Power Products is authorized to change this warranty in any way or to grant any other warranty.